Dr. Kathleen Slugocki Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Slugocki?

Posted on June 20th, 2016

This was my first time going in to see this doctor. For starters, when I arrived the power was out because of the weather, but I told them I would wait since I took the day off of work. After waiting about a half hour, I went in (power still off) to get my yearly exam. While in the room I mentioned that my husband and I were trying to get pregnant and asked what the steps would be if we wanted to get fertility testing done. She explained the process to me and that was that. I then get the bill and it was $290. When I called to ask why, they said that I was given an infertility diagnosis and that my insurance wouldn't cover it. I was extremely upset, even crying on the phone, because i didn't feel it was right charging me for asking a doctor a question. I had also just found out that I was pregnant so I was extra emotional. They decided to reduce the cost by 50%, but I don't find this fair at all. I would never recommend this doctor's office to anyone.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I love Dr. Slugocki, she delivered my son :)

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Dr Slugocki goes above and beyond to make sure you understand everything. An amazing doctor!!

Nice enough lady, but rough. Practice is inconsistent.

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I thought Dr. Slugocki was nice in personality, but for the first prenatal visit (at almost 11 weeks) - all she did was a pelvic exam. And boy was she rough! She just shoved the speculum (I doubt she used any lubricant) and her fingers inside. Blamed it on the position of my cervix - Yeah, right. Got home and there was a little blood in underwear. Making the appointment: I was assured that I'd have an ultrasound - got to the appt - no ultrasound for first visits per the nurse. Nurse informed me the doctor would check for the baby's heartbeat instead, and she did not. Received a write up of services and costs in the mail - $640 for delivery due before birthing (fine) - with RECOMMENDATIONS to arrange payment plan. Get to the office and they REQUIRED me to make payment arrangements for birth BEFORE I even completed my first visit! Mind you, I'm only 11 weeks. My advice to these people: Get your policies straight and be gentler during examinations. My experience with Slugocki is making me think about hiring a male OB/GYN.

Posted on April 4th, 2017