A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Soch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Soch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soch
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Soch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Soch graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Soch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen R Soch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Soch practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Soch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Soch practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Primary Care Doctors, Corpus Christi Family Physicians, Corpus Christi Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Corpus Christi Geriatric Doctors.