A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Soch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Soch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Soch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Soch graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Soch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ruth Soch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Soch practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Soch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Soch practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians, Corpus Christi Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Corpus Christi Geriatric Doctors.