A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Soe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Soe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Soe graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Soe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Hospitals
- Largo Med Ctr-Indian Rocks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Patrice Soe DO is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen P. Soe practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Soe has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Soe practices Dermatology near Dunedin, FL.
See Dunedin Dermatologists.