Dr. Kathleen Sorensen Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Sorensen?

Great doctor!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr Sorensen is the best! I report to the hospital for periodic epidural steroid injections (lumbar), and now I ask to be scheduled only with her. She works me in at an appointed time and makes me feel at ease. Her expertise is amazing, and she makes the experience virtually painless. Her bedside manner is excellent - very pleasant. She is so nice and courteous. She's never too busy to answer questions. She has one of the RNs call me the day after my procedure to check on me and encourage me to call if I have any problems. I cannot say enough about how good Dr Sorensen is.

Posted on January 15th, 2016