A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Squires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Squires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Squires, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Visceral Leishmaniasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Squires graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Squires has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen E Squires MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Squires practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Squires has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Squires practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.