A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Stergiopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stergiopoulos
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Stergiopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Stergiopoulos, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stergiopoulos graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Stergiopoulos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Stergiopoulos MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Stergiopoulos practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Stergiopoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Stergiopoulos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Islandia Internists and Islandia Cardiologists.