Dr. Kathleen Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Stewart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2013

Wonderful Oncology

I was Diagnosed with Breast Cancer this Year I had to finish up my Radiation Treatments after I had my last Treatment and couple of weeks later to let my Body heal from Radiation I meet Mrs. Stewart I was scared to death about meeting her the First time and finding out what my next step was to Beat my Breast Cancer. Mrs.Stewart was a very caring and Loving Oncology I could have not been to a better oncology she made me feel like I was a part of her Family she explained everything to me and my Husband on the next steps I had to do to Prevent it from hopefully spreading she is not all about money she is all about making her patients comfortable and making them Cancer Free I thank God everyday for bringing me to Dr. Stewart she is a caring and Loving Oncology Doctor!!

September 9th, 2013

Mrs.

Dr. Stewart saved my life with her rapid and aggressive way to treat my Multiple Myeloma. Thanks to GOD, the chemo and stem cell transplant, I am 2 years in remission. Yes, I'm still tired and my blood is not back to normal, but I'm still alive to hold and love my children, grand children and great-grand children. She is terrific in explaining everything that is being done as well as in the follow up appointments she is just as caring for me as when I was having treatments. Her staff is also top of the line.

July 16th, 2013

Excellent doctor

She is great and she is always take care of her patients. She is professional but kind person.

December 12th, 2011

She's the reason my mother's on her death bed! Please do not go to this so called "doctor".

July 25th, 2017