Dr. Kathleen Stienstra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Stienstra?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Stienstra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015

I can honestly say that I've never met a more compassionate doctor that always put more than 100% of her time and knowledge into getting to the root of my health problems. She doesnt try to cover symptoms up. Instead, she does the right thing by looking at a health problem from every aspect. She is a true asset to the integrative medical community. Unfortunately, I do not feel that her office manager does her practice justice. Two people that I have referred to Dr. Steinstra stopped going due to the way they were spoken to by the office manager.

January 26th, 2015

A true angel

Dr. Stienstra finds what is causing discomfort and pain and she helps to correct the dysfunction rather than masking that pain. She explains what is going on. She knows you better than you know yourself. She does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if you have chronic symptoms. She has called me at home several times to see how I was doing. She called me when I was hospitalized in Indianapolis in intensive care. She is my angel. :-) I want to add that her staff is efficient in servicing you. They are a great team!

December 12th, 2013

Exceptional Physician

At 59 years old with 38 years of military service I have seen a few physicians. Dr. Stienstra is in one word exceptional! She has never failed to apologize to me if for any reason she is running late, and in the years that I have been under her care I have NEVER ever felt that her attention was wandering to her next appointment or that she had her "hand on the door knob". If I have any issue it is with her business practice, and insurance processing, but with todays insurance environment, regulations, and delays in payment for professional service I can understand them.

June 1st, 2012

An amazing caring Physician

This physician is an exeptional healt care provider. She is extremelly caring and professional. She is a good listener who does not hesitate to spend time with her patients. She is also an extremelly knowlegable person who has the ability to think outside of the box.Her staff members, however, are extremelly rude, unfriendly, disrespectful, and cold. They have on many occassions,abruptly hung up the phone on me,as soon as the conversation ends, without even saying a coutesy word.I'm a professional who works in the healt care field, and as is the policy in our establishment, our patients are treated with respect and given a unbias level of care. I truly feel that these ladies need to learn how to express kindness to the patients who pay their salaries, and that they should expand on their professional skills if they wish to be efective in this helping profession.

July 5th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Stienstra for a few years. You cannot beat the genuine care and compassion. I DO reccommend her for your health care provider. She spends whatever amount of time you need, she never has her hand on the doorknob in a rush to get to the next patient. She and her staff schedule enough time to hear you out!!!!

May 25th, 2017