Dr. Kathleen Stinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Stinson?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Stinson?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 28th, 2009

Dr. Stinson, A Wonderful Pediatrician!

I have recommended my friends to take their children to the good doctor. She spent enough time with us and was EXCELLENT with my boys who are both teenagers. She answered all of our questions and was very patient with us. My children love her and did not feel that she treated them like babies. Her diagnosis was right-on and she made everything very easy. One son sufferd from MRSA and she was on the money in getting him the care that he needed. This is the kind of doctor that I wish that I had for myself!

March 7th, 2017