A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Struminger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Struminger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Struminger
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Struminger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Struminger graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Struminger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Karp Struminger DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen K. Struminger practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Struminger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Struminger practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.