Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Ryan Loker
Dr. Kathleen Ryan Loker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane Valley, WA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ryan Loker is affiliated with Deaconess Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Ryan Loker has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kathleen Ryan Loker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Lori Broderick
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
La Jolla, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Kevin Tse
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Elliot Perens
La Jolla, CA 0 mi8