A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Tajiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Tajiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tajiri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tajiri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Tajiri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajiri graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Satsuki Tajiri MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. Tajiri practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Tajiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Tajiri practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Allergists and Salinas Pediatricians.