A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Tajiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Tajiri is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tajiri
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tajiri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Tajiri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajiri graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Satsuki Tajiri MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. Tajiri practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Tajiri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Tajiri practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Napa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonoma, CA and Monterey, CA.
See Napa Allergists and Napa Pediatricians.