Dr. Kathleen Todd Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Todd?

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Front office staff is rude. When needed this doctor is unavailable.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. Todd, and Dr. Hoffman are very passionate and well educated doctors. They make you feel like you are part of their family, and take their time with you no matter how long it takes. The staff is very friendly, and gets back with you within 24 hours. My family has been with this practice for over 30 years and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

This is the most caring doctor I ave ever met. She spends as much time as you need with her.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Todd is the best, she takes the time to explain everything and answers all your questions.

dr. Todd excellency

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I describe myself as a very lucky person when Inwas able to see Dr. Todd. For first time in 20 years I found a physician that knew what was happening to me. She is accurate, in her diagnosis, no just that but her patience in lessening, explaining and caring are beyond impressive. People complain about waiting for her, but they have to understand that she is no the typical15 min doctor, that do not allow you to talk and take as a fact that you know nothing. If you need it she will spend as much time as you need without rushing you but checking you asking you questions until she and you are satisfied. She will ordering tests to be sure about her diagnose, never wrong by the way. She is the best physician the anybody could find.

Wait for appointment

Posted on May 17th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Todd for a few years now.I had moved out of state for a period of time but when I returned to Florida I called for an appointment with Dr. Todd.I really love the way she listens to you and asks questions about different things.The only complaint I have is the wait.I have in the last couple of months had occasion to see her and then have follow up appointments.I am always early by nature, I sign in and sit there.I have not been acknowledged by anyone in the office and then I sit there for an hour or more.I don't think it is unresonable to be upset if I'm waiting for up to an hour and 45 minutes before someone tells me that Dr. Todd is running and hour behind.Today I had a 3:30 appointment and I signed in at 3:15.I sat until 4:30 when I got up to ask how much longer, I got looks from the staff and was told I was next but they didn't know how long that was going to be.I waited a few more minutes than told them I had to go.I know all our time is valuable.I'm not trying to rush anybody out of their appointment.But I cannot continue to wait all this time.I have a young son that I have to either bring with me or pay to be watched while I go to the doctor.It's very frustrating.Thats my only complaint.

one of the best doctors i've ever seen

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Dr. Todd is a special doctor. She listens carefully to all your concerns, and takes as much time as needed to really figure out what is going on with your body. She does have an extensive network of specialists to refer you to if necessary, and seems to work very well with other doctors. Dr. Todd has by far the best bedside manner I've ever experienced, very caring and gentle, and a great sense of humor. She's a great internist and osteopathic doctor as well.

Fantastic patient care

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Posted on November 6th, 2010

Dr. Todd is terrific. She is caring, understanding and patient. She genuinely cares about her patients.

Bedside manner & Knowledge

Posted on August 13th, 2010

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Todd to anyone who wants to be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. She listens to the patient and you are not treated like a number. Her medical knowledge is GREAT!!!! I've recommended her to several co-workers.

Best Dr. I have ever met!

Posted on June 11th, 2010

I have suffered with migraines for over 25 years of my life and felt robbed, depressed and suicidal. Dr. Todd was my light and savior. I don't believe in accolades undeserved but she is hands down the only doctor I would trust my life with unquestionably. She takes time with every patient, LISTENS, doesn't just do the minimum to get by. No, I'm not related to her either. If you're looking for a family doctor, she is the best, but the whole practice is awesome too.

Posted on April 10th, 2017