Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Dr. Kathleen Tomey on Aug 5th, 2014

She is an excellent doctor. Never feel rushed and always answers all my questions.

comfort show details comfort
by Florence Tillotson on Oct 24th, 2013

I live in Brick, N.J. Had a Mastectomy Dec. 7,, 1990. My Surgeon was Dr.Lanfranci, who is an excellent doctor. Within a few days after my Mastectomy, I had a visit from a woman doctor. I liked her the minute she opened her mouth. She explained my case. I chose the surgery I had. At that time, was told it was good for me. Dr. Toomey, has been my Oncologist for many years. My last visit was in New Brunswick, which was a little closer then Somerset. She finally said to me, "Florence, I have a few very serious patients, and didn't need to see me, as I was doing great. I miss her, as a friend and a wonderful, honest, truthful doctor. Now I continue with my Primary doctor, Dr. Anna Dedonna. If anything isn't what it's suppose, she gets in touch with Dr. Toomey. Dec 7, I will be a 23 year survivor, and Jan. 2013 I will be 92. I live in a senior housing, and for the past 12 years, have a mini walk for breast cancer. With the good, wonderful care by the best, I show my gratitude , respect for a wonderful woman who saved my life. Thank you for the memories.,

A "rare gem" is Dr. Toomey! Absolutely priceless!!!! show details A "rare gem" is Dr. Toomey! Absolutely priceless!!!!
Jan 16th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Toomey for 12 years. She has been the most caring, supportive, and honest person I know, especially, in the medical field. She is super intelligent and very easy to talk to and to ask questions of. It is difficult to find a more kind, empathetic medical doctor and I believe she is like "a rare gem, absolutely priceless". If you ever need an oncologist, Dr. Toomey is the one you can depend on!!!

Jul 28th, 2011

This is the most professional, intelligent, and is as compassionate and kind as any doctor that I have ever had. I tell people about Dr. Toomey all the time. She's the very BEST!