Hematology Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Dr. Kathleen Tomey on Aug 5th, 2014

She is an excellent doctor. Never feel rushed and always answers all my questions.

|  comfort  |  show details
by Florence Tillotson on Oct 24th, 2013

I live in Brick, N.J. Had a Mastectomy Dec. 7,, 1990. My Surgeon was Dr.Lanfranci, who is an excellent doctor. Within a few days after my Mastectomy, I had a visit from a woman doctor. I liked her the minute she opened her mouth. She explained my case. I chose the surgery I had. At that time, was told it was good for me. Dr. Toomey, has been my Oncologist for many years. My last visit was in New Brunswick, which was a little closer then Somerset. She finally said to me, "Florence, I have a few very serious patients, and didn't need to see me, as I was doing great. I miss her, as a friend and a wonderful, honest, truthful doctor. Now I continue with my Primary doctor, Dr. Anna Dedonna. If anything isn't what it's suppose, she gets in touch with Dr. Toomey. Dec 7, I will be a 23 year survivor, and Jan. 2013 I will be 92. I live in a senior housing, and for the past 12 years, have a mini walk for breast cancer. With the good, wonderful care by the best, I show my gratitude , respect for a wonderful woman who saved my life. Thank you for the memories.,

|  A "rare gem" is Dr. Toomey! Absolutely priceless!!!!  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Toomey for 12 years. She has been the most caring, supportive, and honest person I know, especially, in the medical field. She is super intelligent and very easy to talk to and to ask questions of. It is difficult to find a more kind, empathetic medical doctor and I believe she is like "a rare gem, absolutely priceless". If you ever need an oncologist, Dr. Toomey is the one you can depend on!!!

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

This is the most professional, intelligent, and is as compassionate and kind as any doctor that I have ever had. I tell people about Dr. Toomey all the time. She's the very BEST!