Dr. Kathleen Trebian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Trebian?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Trebian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2014

Miss

This doctor is amazing. I was so anxious about the whole process and they made me feel so comfortable. They talked me through the whole process and were extremely respectful at all times. The office administrator knew that I was scared so she brought in her dog to calm me down as she knew I love animals. I did not have to wait at all and is was a great experience. She spends a lot of time with you and never makes feel rushed. I would highly recommend this doctor and the clinic. Tell everyone!!!!

September 16th, 2010

BEST OB ANYWHERE!

Dr Trebian delivered my 3rd child and was by far my favorite doctor ever! She was caring and NEVER made me feel rushed. She would answer my questions with so much detail and thought I was amazed. She supported every answer with research and medical experience that I knew I knew I was in the right hands. She made me feel like I had known her for years, even though I hadn't, and came in on her day off to induce me and deliver my son. I had 3 different doctors deliver each of my children due to job transfers and she was as good as it gets. I was worried that since she was the only doctor in the practice I would have trouble making appointments or when it came to my due date but that was never a problem. I no longer live in the area but wish I could fly her to my new state to care for my fourth pregnancy. Dr Trebian is a fantastic doctor and person!

March 16th, 2017