Dr. Kathleen Unger Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 9th, 2011

Dr. Unger-A Valuable Dr.

Dr. Unger helped me to resolve life-long issues due to many types of childhood abuses. She is a kind and patient listener, with a wealth of experience and knowledge that helped me to navigate through many difficult decisions. I feel my time with her was super valuable. It has helped to to sustain a happier life, and I am able to make better choices for myself and my family. Thank you Dr. Unger.

September 11th, 2014