A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Utech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Utech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Utech, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Utech graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Utech has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Utech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Utech practice?
Dr. Kathleen Utech practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Chagrin Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Pediatricians and Chagrin Falls Emergency Physicians.