A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Utech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Utech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Utech, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Utech graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Utech has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Utech MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Utech practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Utech has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Utech practices Pediatrics near Chagrin Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Broadview Heights, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Pediatricians.