A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Varadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Varadi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Varadi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varadi graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Varadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Varadi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Varadi practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Varadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Varadi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.