Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nightmare show details Nightmare
Oct 12th, 2012

I went to Dr. Varadi since i had heavy undiagnosed bleeding going on for 2 weeks.Check in was okay. They got an abdominal ultrasound done to find any fibroids.After i met the doctor, she did not care so much to hear about my history. I have had a history of irregular periods.The diagnosis was PCOS There was no further tests done and she suggested me to take metformin everyday. I continued for some days but had several side effects. I started bleeding again and this time i went to another doctor where she suggested a biopsy and found out that i had endometrial hyperplasia. If only Dr varadi had done further tests, I would have been diagnosed earlier and this hysterectomy would have been avoided. Very disappointed

Best GYN ever! show details Best GYN ever!
Mar 16th, 2012

Better PAP than any other Doctor.(I have had a lot of them from many doctors.)Straight shooter. She takes time and answers all questions directly.She cares about her patients and listens. If a procedure is needed all options are given.She is a very talented surgeon.

Jan 11th, 2011

Dr varadi is an excellent Dr.So far I haven't find any doctor who cares about her patient so much.Also her nurse Suzane is very caring.They are always in my prayer.

The worst I have ever seen! show details The worst I have ever seen!
Nov 17th, 2010

I asked one question and she burst out insulting me for believing in an old wives tale - which doesnt make her money at her convenience. I was so shocked that she burst out like that that I didnt even react except going dumbfounded! And generally I am a fighter!! The worst!

Aug 3rd, 2010

I have a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Varadi took every precaution to ensure a healthy full-term pregnancy for both my children. I am currently pregnant with my 3rd child and would not trust my care to any other OB. She is caring, trusting, and very knowledgeable. I wholeheartedly recommend her to others and just love my experiences with her and her nurse!!!

Mar 17th, 2009

Does not discuss/ explain to the patient in detail. does not go over the test results. no help.. horrible