inactive

3.9
  • 7 reviews

April 18th, 2016
10 years as patient
I have no issues but for yearly exam. She's great, knowledgeable, very nice person and relates well.

October 12th, 2012
Nightmare
I went to Dr. Varadi since i had heavy undiagnosed bleeding going on for 2 weeks.Check in was okay. They got an abdominal ultrasound done to find any fibroids.After i met the doctor, she did not care so much to hear about my history. I have had a history of irregular periods.The diagnosis was PCOS There was no further tests done and she suggested me to take metformin everyday. I continued for some days but had several side effects. I started bleeding again and this time i went to another doctor where she suggested a biopsy and found out that i had endometrial hyperplasia. If only Dr varadi had done further tests, I would have been diagnosed earlier and this hysterectomy would have been avoided. Very disappointed

March 16th, 2012
Best GYN ever!
Better PAP than any other Doctor.(I have had a lot of them from many doctors.)Straight shooter. She takes time and answers all questions directly.She cares about her patients and listens. If a procedure is needed all options are given.She is a very talented surgeon.

January 11th, 2011
Dr varadi is an excellent Dr.So far I haven't find any doctor who cares about her patient so much.Also her nurse Suzane is very caring.They are always in my prayer.

November 17th, 2010
The worst I have ever seen!
I asked one question and she burst out insulting me for believing in an old wives tale - which doesnt make her money at her convenience. I was so shocked that she burst out like that that I didnt even react except going dumbfounded! And generally I am a fighter!! The worst!

August 3rd, 2010
I have a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Varadi took every precaution to ensure a healthy full-term pregnancy for both my children. I am currently pregnant with my 3rd child and would not trust my care to any other OB. She is caring, trusting, and very knowledgeable. I wholeheartedly recommend her to others and just love my experiences with her and her nurse!!!

March 17th, 2009
Does not discuss/ explain to the patient in detail. does not go over the test results. no help.. horrible