A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Varnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Varnes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varnes graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Varnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Varnes MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Varnes practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Varnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Varnes practices Emergency Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Baton Rouge Emergency Physicians.