A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Veglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Veglia, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Veglia, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Veglia graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Veglia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Greater Hazleton Health -Broa, Hazleton, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Stish Veglia MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen S. Veglia practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Veglia has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kathleen Veglia practices Dermatology near Hazle Township, PA.