A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Veloso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Veloso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Veloso, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloso graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Veloso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Manuela Veloso MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Veloso practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Veloso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Veloso practices Anesthesiology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Royersford Anesthesiologists.