A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Veloso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Veloso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Veloso, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloso graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Veloso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Veloso MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Veloso practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Veloso has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Veloso practices Anesthesiology near Media, PA.
See Media Anesthesiologists.