A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Ververeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Ververeli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Ververeli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ververeli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ververeli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen O Ververeli MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen O. Ververeli practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Ververeli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Ververeli practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Allentown Allergists and Allentown Pediatricians.