A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Viveiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Viveiros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viveiros
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viveiros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Viveiros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Health Services Research
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Learning Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Viveiros graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Viveiros has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Viveiros MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Viveiros practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Viveiros has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Viveiros practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hepatologists.