A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Viveiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Viveiros is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Viveiros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Health Services Research
- Learning Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Viveiros graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Viveiros has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Viveiros MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Viveiros practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Viveiros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Viveiros practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Gastroenterologists, and Boston Hepatologists.