A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Viveiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Viveiros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Health Services Research
- Learning Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Viveiros graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Viveiros has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Viveiros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan