A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Wairimu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Wairimu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Wairimu, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wairimu graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Wairimu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Wairimu MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Wairimu practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Wairimu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Wairimu practices Infectious Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Infectious Disease Doctors.