A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Wairimu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Wairimu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wairimu
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Wairimu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Wairimu, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wairimu graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Wairimu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Wairimu MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Wairimu practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Wairimu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Wairimu practices Infectious Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Infectious Disease Doctors.