Dr. Kathleen Waldorf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 12th, 2016
Not happy
Her staff were great and the surgical center staff. But I was not happy with my results and I went back several times and was told everything was fine. I was not happy and felt like she did not want to fix my areas of concern. I will be getting a 2 ND opinion. I do not recommend her for anything as she was not understanding or willing to fix mistakes or areas that I had concerns with even tho her staff said she would do a corrective surgery.

May 29th, 2016
Not Honest
After Dr Waldorf botched my injections all she could say it "I think you look great" when everyone else could see how bad I looked. The lipo on my legs was a disaster, but guess what Dr. W said? "I think you look great.." of course. She thinks she perfect

October 2nd, 2015
She is an excellent knowledgeable physician and surgeon. She gives honest opinions, all questions were answered; she spent adequate time. Her office is beautiful with good parking. Her staff members are courteous, friendly, respectful.

March 9th, 2015
After surgery, all valid concerns like inability to close an eye fully, were belittled. Staff and Dr. very defensive. Would not recommend.

December 11th, 2014
See Another Doctor
I called and left voicemails to schedule a consult, never called me back. I waited in the room to see the doctor for 45 minutes. She recommended a horribly wrong size implant for me. I saw another doctor and was recommended to get a 50 cc difference. I would have been horrified if I went with Dr. Waldorf. The results would have been severely different. Dr. Waldorf had zero bedside manner and was cold and not open to answering many questions.

November 16th, 2012
Good Surgeon/ Kind of a B***h though
Got a reduction done, mostly happy still sore as expected but it is painful, a bra is not too comfortable yet- note to mutilated person- if your "big" (flabby, hanging, saggy) no amount of surgery is going to make you have perky pretty breasts like a super model. You'll just have smaller, breasts. Many expect too much out of surgery, it is not magic. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. As for the doctor herself- lighten up!

September 18th, 2012
excellance
Wonderful experience, excellant job, thank you Dr Waldorf.

August 4th, 2011
I am one of the mutilated ones
Breast reduction (medically necessary): she took 7 pounds of tissue, left me flat as a board, lied about how when the swelling went down the shape would appear. Needed implants to get any shape at all: she put in a size that was way too small for my large body. I have 250cc "floaters" that give me no shape and I have so much scar tissue from the two revision surgeries that I cannot even wear a bra (pain) to lift and shape me. Oh, and she placed my nipples about 3 inches higher than mid-breast! She took NO responsibility (other doctors have called what she did a bilateral mastectomy!) and you can't really sue unless you have an extra 3 or 4K lying around to pay an "expert" to say she did a bad job so a lawyer will even take your case. Am I bitter, you ask? Why, yes! I am! Just say no. Find another doctor.

May 3rd, 2011
LESS than satisfied
I went to the Waldorf Center for an eyelid lift this year and have been not too happy with the results. I asked for very conservative and subtle results. I would say the work done is more in the middle range, not conservative and not aggressive. The end result is that the changes to my face are much more than I had anticipated or bargained for. I don't look any better than before, just a little different (a little hollow or gaunt from too much tissue being removed). I FEEL very different, though, as the changes are huge to me. There are a couple other issues with the work, too, and Dr. Waldorf and her staff have shown very little interest in doing anything to correct them. If you are looking for facial plastic surgery, look for someone who specializes in faces and has TONS of experience and an open and approachable manner. Dr. Waldorf is a little cold and intimidating. Also, be sure that what you need actually is plastic surgery--you may benefit from less invasive procedures such as a laser treatment or, better yet, a healthier and accepting attitude about your natural face! I wish I had not taken plastic surgery so lightly. The results are not guaranteed and they are totally irreversible. Proceed with caution!

September 9th, 2010
Get A Different Doctor
Dr. Waldorf left a lot to be desired. If you are having cosmetic surgery, she is probably okay, but not great. If you need Reconstructive Breast Surgery, DO NOT USE DR. WALDORF. She butchered me, lied to me about the results and seemed to ponder why my results were so unsatisfying. My friend is an Estetician who at one time worked for Dr. W. Her reason for quitting she said is because she got tired of seeing so many mutilated women.

September 2nd, 2010
The Best
Dr. Waldorf has been my surgeon since 1995. She did my reconstruction after cancer surgery and has done several other surgeries for me. She is an exceptional surgeon. She and her staff are professional and caring. From the moment you set foot in the office until you leave, you are treated royally. I can't say enough positive about Dr Waldorf, Coleen and their team.

July 23rd, 2010
Repaired a surgery done by another surgeon. Significantly increased the results. I am very satisfied