A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Watt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Watt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Watt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Watt graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Watt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Watt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Watt practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Watt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Watt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Littleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.