Dr. Kathleen Watt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2016
Not highly recommended
She was not personable in the slightest. Didn't care to pay attention who I even was. Decided to send us to a perinatal which was very helpful but gave us the conclusions that my baby was completely unhealthy and at risk without even looking into my records. Treated us all as if we were unintelligent for asking basic questions about the baby.

May 5th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Watt for approximately 10 years now. I've never had such a wonderful doctor. She goes above and beyond. I trust her completely and highly recommend!

January 30th, 2014
Do NOT go see this doctor! Where to even begin. I'll start by saying she didn't believe me when I told her I had endometriosis that I had been dealing with for years! I agreed on a laparoscopy so she could see that I had endometriosis and that she would be able to help me in anyway. BAD decision on my part! The only thing she was successful at was knicking my intestine and putting me in the hospital for a week. My family and I went through he!!! If you value your life DO NOT go see this doc!

June 25th, 2013
Great doctor - highly recommend
I am very grateful Dr. Watt was on duty for the majority of my labor & delivery. I had gone in to be induced the night before with a different doctor on duty - there was a lot of concern about my baby's well-being and a big concern about the "need" for a c-section. Dr. Watt took over the next morning and completely turned things around for me. She was very calming and reassuring that the baby would be okay and that a c-section was not necessary. She helped me through the rest of my labor and I was able to have a vaginal delivery. She did such a wonderful job - I highly recommend her!