A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Webster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Webster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Webster MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Webster practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Webster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Webster practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Maywood Pediatricians.