A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Webster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Webster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Webster MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Webster practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Webster practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Pediatricians.