Overall Review

no change

August 8th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Wesch-Wilson was not pleasant. When I asked a question, she became very frustrated and impatient with me concerning my daughter and became rather short with both my daughter and I. Perhaps this was due to being the last patient to be seen on the day of our visit. No doubt she was anxious to get home. I did not get a compassionate feeling as described by others. It was as though we were a great bother to her. What kind of doctor would treat their patient in this way?! Very unprofessional. Very disappointed.

January 4th, 2012
I have many health problems and being a winter resident needed to establish a primary care physician in this area. I have nothing but praise for Dr.Welch-Wilson. She has my full confidence in her ability to diagnose and treat any and all medical needs.

October 8th, 2011
Saved my life
23 years ago Dr Welch saved my life. I had a brain anyrusim which she made sure I had the best specialist and care possible. Alot of people did not think I would make it thru the surgery but I was blessed to not only make it thru surgery but have very little side effects. Today I still suffer from headaches but I work full-time and do just about anything I want. I really feel if it was not for her care I would not be here today. Anyone looking for a doctor that really cares about you please would be lucky to be a patient of Dr Welch. RWinot

August 10th, 2011
Dr. Welsh Wilson takes all the time I need and is able to answer any question I may have.