A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Wieczorek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Wieczorek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieczorek graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wieczorek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Millcreek Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Wieczorek DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Wieczorek practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Wieczorek has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Wieczorek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.