A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Williams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Williams, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Williams DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Williams practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Williams practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Portland, OR.
See Redding Internists, Redding Critical Care Practitioners, and Redding Pulmonologists.