A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Williams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Williams, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Williams practice?
Dr. Kathleen Williams practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.