A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Williams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Williams, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Williams DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Williams practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Williams practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Portland, OR.
See Redding Internists, Redding Critical Care Practitioners, and Redding Pulmonologists.