A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Woo-Rippe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Woo-Rippe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Woo-Rippe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo-Rippe graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Woo-Rippe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
- Phillips Eye Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Wai Gern Woo-Rippe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen W. Woo-Rippe practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Woo-Rippe has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Woo-Rippe practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors, Minneapolis Family Physicians, and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.