A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Yang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Y Yang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Y. Yang practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Yang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Yang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Medford, OR.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.