A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Yaremchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Yaremchuk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaremchuk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yaremchuk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaremchuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Yaremchuk practice?
Dr. Kathleen Yaremchuk practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.