A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Yaremchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Yaremchuk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaremchuk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yaremchuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen L Yaremchuk MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Yaremchuk practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Yaremchuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Yaremchuk practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.