A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Yost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Yost is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Yost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yost graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Yost has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen J Yost MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Yost practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Yost has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Yost practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Hastings, MI.
See Holland Internists and Holland Oncologists.