A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Young, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Young MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Young practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Young practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.