A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabinski-Kramer graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zabinski-Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabinski-Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer practice?
Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice, and Adult Medicine near Latham, NY.
See Latham Internists, Latham Pediatricians, Latham General Practitioners, and Latham Family Physicians.