A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabinski-Kramer graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zabinski-Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Zabinski-Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Latham, NY.
See Latham Internists and Latham Pediatricians.