A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Zisser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Zisser, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Zisser, DABMA, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisser graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zisser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Johns Zisser DABMA and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Zisser practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Zisser has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Zisser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Physiatrists.