A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Zisser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Zisser, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zisser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zisser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Zisser, DABMA, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zisser graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zisser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Johns Zisser DABMA and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Zisser practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Zisser has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Zisser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Physiatrists.