A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathlene Kusiv:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathlene Kusiv is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathlene Kusiv, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusiv graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kusiv has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathlene Aileen Kusiv DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathlene A. Kusiv practice?
- Dr. Kathlene Kusiv has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathlene Kusiv practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Seymour, WI.
See Green Bay Obstetricians & Gynecologists.