A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathlyn Drexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drexler
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Drexler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathlyn Joan Drexler MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathlyn J. Drexler practice?
- Dr. Kathlyn Drexler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathlyn Drexler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.