Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathlyn Fletcher
Dr. Kathlyn Fletcher, MD, MA is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fletcher is affiliated with Clement J Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI and Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathlyn Fletcher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathlyn Fletcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Michael Leiber
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi10
Dr. Kathryn Havens
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi35
Dr. Prabhas Mittal
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi25