Dr. Kathlyn Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 12th, 2016
My favorite doc
Every time I make an appointment, I WAIT. I even had the 1st am appointment and she was 20 minutes late, BUT- I figure that in, because Dr. Kim is worth the wait, in my opinion. I'm comfortable talking to her about anything, and she not only listens, but HEARS.

October 13th, 2015
If only she still participated with my insurance, I would still be her patient. She is a remarkable Dr. and I highly recommend her.

July 1st, 2015
I hate this doctor
I hate this doctor. I've seen her many times and then I finally had enough. My car spends more time in the car wash than she spends with me in the exam room. And she's rough- not a gentle internal exam at all. It hurts. She also says nasty things. I'm not a thin woman. Some years back when she delivered my baby by C-section, while she was stitching me back up I asked her how big the scar would be. She quipped back "Why? You're not planning on wearing a bikini this summer, are you?" embarrassing me beyond belief in front of the male doctor assisting her and all the nurses in the room. Awful doctor. Terrible bedside manner. Makes you feel extremely inferior.

May 8th, 2015
I have seen Dr Kim for 2 years now and she is absolutely amazing. She takes her time with all her patients which is very rare now a days . I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a new GYN.

February 10th, 2015
Dr Kim was very easy to speak with, especially about issues I was a little prudish about. I felt like I had a very thorough visit; and that she really listened to my concerns.