Dr. Kathrin Weller MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Eugene, OR

April 10th, 2017
Very satisfied.
Dr. Weller found the problem with my back that two other specialists missed. She spent a LOT of time on my diagnosis, and was very methodical and businesslike, not wasting time or being distracted.

February 8th, 2016
She's always late. She's always in a hurry. She looked at me with the stink eye. She won't even consider my input. She gets annoyed with my questions.

April 8th, 2015
REALLY took time to listen. What doctor these days spends 55 minutes and goes over everything? She explained my MRI in a way that I could understand it. Going back for a follow-up in a few weeks and look forward to it. She picked up on what the PCP and Ortho docs missed. I wish she could be my PCP.

February 19th, 2014
not a bad dr but not the one I would choose to see regularly for my pain mgmt
She did extreme amts of tests that caused excessive pain. She didnt listen when i spoke about past issues. (And who knows ones body better than ones self??) I requested a consult and had no "miracle" expectations and got what i expected: no new ideas or offers to treat me. I received the Distinct Impression that the only people that she "would choose" to help are those people that can be "fixed."

May 21st, 2010
Smart, direct, wish she was my GP!
Dr. Weller is not touchy-feely...thank God. When I go to a specialist I am looking for a practitioner who is not only intelligent, but can explain baseline physiology as well as my individual symptoms in a context that make sense. Dr. Weller is effective, efficient, no-nonsense, available, approachable, wise, clear, and provided a number of options and resources for me in the painful situation I presented with this week. I trust Dr. Weller. And that's very rare for me in the wide world of medical folks. Thank you!

Health Guides