Physiatrists

Rehabilitation Medicine Associates of Eugene Springfield
242 Country Club Rd
Eugene, OR 97401
541-683-4242
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  not a bad dr but not the one I would choose to see regularly for my pain mgmt  |  show details
by c on Feb 19th, 2014

She did extreme amts of tests that caused excessive pain. She didnt listen when i spoke about past issues. (And who knows ones body better than ones self??) I requested a consult and had no "miracle" expectations and got what i expected: no new ideas or offers to treat me. I received the Distinct Impression that the only people that she "would choose" to help are those people that can be "fixed."

|  Smart, direct, wish she was my GP!  |  show details
by ~aa on May 21st, 2010

Dr. Weller is not touchy-feely...thank God. When I go to a specialist I am looking for a practitioner who is not only intelligent, but can explain baseline physiology as well as my individual symptoms in a context that make sense. Dr. Weller is effective, efficient, no-nonsense, available, approachable, wise, clear, and provided a number of options and resources for me in the painful situation I presented with this week. I trust Dr. Weller. And that's very rare for me in the wide world of medical folks. Thank you!