A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathrina Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathrina Chua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chua
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Chua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathrina Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Chua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathrina L Chua MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathrina L. Chua practice?
- Dr. Kathrina Chua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathrina Chua practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Milford Internists, Milford Hematologists, and Milford Oncologists.