Learn more about Dr. Kathrina Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathrina Chua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chua
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathrina Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Chua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathrina L Chua MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathrina L. Chua practice?
- Dr. Kathrina Chua has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathrina Chua practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milford, DE.
See Milford Internists, Milford Hematologists, and Milford Oncologists.