A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathrina Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathrina Chua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathrina Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Chua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathrina L Chua MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathrina L. Chua practice?
- Dr. Kathrina Chua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathrina Chua practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, DE.
See Milford Internists, Milford Hematologists, and Milford Oncologists.