A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathrine McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. McQueen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathrine Ann Kelly McQueen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathrine A. McQueen practice?
- Dr. Kathrine McQueen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathrine McQueen practices Anesthesiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.