A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathrine Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathrine Christensen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Christensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathrine Christensen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathrine Christensen practice?
- Dr. Kathrine Christensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathrine Christensen practices Emergency Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Emergency Physicians.