A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathrine Lupo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathrine Lupo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathrine E Lupo MD is a female Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathrine E. Lupo practice?
- Dr. Kathrine Lupo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathrine Lupo practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Palmyra, PA.
See Tallahassee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.