A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Martin, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn A Martin MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Martin practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.