A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Martin practice?
Dr. Kathryn Martin practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.