Dr. Kathryn Abello MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lancaster, PA

2.9

June 3rd, 2011
She's pyscho!!
I was going to abello for years until recently. My last experience was shocking and disrespectful. I had testing done we was unable to get in contact with one another so she left a final message saying to just make an appointment to discuss my results. Well, the day on my appointment she did a little procedure and afterwards I was talking to her about my birth control method so she asked if I wanted to get my method removed and get something else, I agreed and instantly abello caught an attitude b/c I didn't tell her prior to procedure. So she went through 3 utensils b/c of her anger so I told her to forget it and I'll just come back another day. Well, abello was putting her arms in the air like she was mad/frustrated with me then she threw her gloves on the floor and stormed out w/o another word to me. I felt disrespected and how she acted was childish and unnecessary! I will NEVER go to abello ever again. Then I called and complained and the manager said she would look into the matter and call me back and haven't heard from her since! Also abello prescribed me wrong prescription!!!!!!! My advice, don't waste your service and money!!!!!

August 12th, 2008
Don't waste your time
If you want to hear "I don't know" this is the doctor for you. If you are pregnant, this is the doctor for you. If you have menstrual issues, this is not the doctor for you. Even with my medical history in her face, she did not order blood work or follow up with me. I had to go back to my pcp to have blood work done to check for hormonal imbalance.